Monday, December 29, 2008

The 'P' Family Preview

I love when family comes to visit! We don't get to see most of husbands family very often. They are scattered about the country. So, we get pretty excited when we get a chance to meet up with them. Well, this time we were able to meet up for a quick family session. We met at none other than the Union Station in Ogden. :) They were such troopers in the cold and snow. I made them treck quite a ways.. hopefully it was worth it. Here is a preview from their session. There are a lot more for me to edit.. but I have another session to finish first. Hope you guys enjoy them, and we miss you already.
HMP_6778
HMP_6688
HMP_6703
HMP_6767

HMP_6754

1 comment:

Andee said...

Oh, beautiful as always! I love the bright colors contrasting the white snow! You're awesome!