Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Bishops

I'm feeling a little bad. I've been editing all day and it's all thanks to putting my son in front of the TV. I know that's bad, but he doesn't nap much anymore and having 5 sessions to edit is a little stressful but fun! :) Anyways here are a few more of the Bishops. Their little guy cracks me up, what a cutie!
HMP_2990
HMP_2995
HMP_3013bw
HMP_3037
I know I posted one like this earlier.. I'm not sure which one is my favorite!
HMP_3097
Added some texture to this one
HMP_3108textured
HMP_3154
HMP_3178bw
HMP_3186
Now, I'm off to turn the TV off and play with my son!

6 comments:

Stangrider63 said...

These pictures are so fun!

Beeker said...

Awesome, they're an adorable family. Love the black & whites ~ great job Heather! And "I" feel guilty that you had to do that with lil' man cause you were editing mine too! Thx for doing it!

The Ritchie's said...

So cute! I wonder if we're related...

heddomarie said...

I wondered the same thing Krista..

Andee said...

This is one of my favorite sessions you've done. Where were you guys? I love all the backgrounds. Perfect with this family's style. What a cute little boy.

heddomarie said...

Thanks Everyone!

Andee we were all over Ogden for these.