Monday, October 27, 2008

Wedding Preview

Well, last week I shot my first wedding. I had a fun time and wow do I have a lot of work! :) Here are a few of my favorite shots so far from the day. I just love detail shots and tried to pay close attention to them. Don't you think the bride and groom look so happy in the first picture? I think that is why I was so drawn to that particular photo. Congrats again N & S!
HMP_4682
HMP_4435
HMP_4685

P.S. I don't normally do weddings (just babies, children, seniors and families), so if you are looking for a wedding photographer in the area.. let me know. I know several who are wonderful at it!

1 comment:

Andee said...

Beautiful! I love love love your detail shots. I see you got to do some outside. I bet you were happy. :) Also, the baby shot below is incredible.