Saturday, October 11, 2008

Little cutie.

Well, I've finally been able to go take some more photos. I have had to re-schedule a few sessions because we had strep going around in our family. I'm glad its all over with and I can get back to shooting! This shoot was actually for her newborn baby sister. But while mommy was trying to make the baby happy, this little cutie and I went outside and had some fun taking pics. Isn't she a doll? She was so good and I just loved following her around, I could have done it all day if it wasn't so cold out.
D30_3706
D30_3718
D30_3729
D30_3720
D30_3694 copy

2 comments:

Andee said...

Strep is the WORST. Was this Friday? It got so cold Friday after being so nice all week. :(
These are so precious! Can't wait to see the baby!

heddomarie said...

yes it was friday... burr it was so cold.. but sheesh it got even colder didn't it?