Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The {S} Family

Down it St. George it went from bright sunny days to cloudy, windy and cold with a sprinkle of rain. But I think we got some fun ones of the {S} Family anyway. I have shot at this location MANY times before but I had never noticed this dirt road that led to another old house and an awesome old truck. Makes me wish I still lived in St. George. I had a hard time choosing which ones to share.. so be prepared for a big preview! :)
HMP_5246
HMP_5253
HMP_5290
HMP_5293
HMP_5312
HMP_5356
HMP_5371
HMP_5372
So fun! I was glad they were up for this shot!
HMP_5386
HMP_5422
HMP_5427
HMP_5437
HMP_5439
HMP_5445bw
HMP_5453bw

3 comments:

Tiffini said...

Great pictures. Love the one with the whole family in the window frame and the one with Jamie by the car hoodlight is adorable. You do such a great job. Can't wait to see if any of our kids worked out. We still need to pay you, how much do we owe you? Please just let us know.

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I think these are great! and after looking at your various posts- you do have a great eye! Love the S family- personally- and the pictures are fantastic!

Our Little Family said...

way cute pics! these girls are so freakin cute! They are going to be married soon! :)