Monday, August 17, 2009

Cute Family at the farm

I had the opportunity of shooting a session for this family tonight. I just love watching how much families care for one another and often hope that I show my family as much love as I get to see doing my job. I was involved with a bunch of photographers that came together and offered free sessions to families who might not otherwise have one. This family was nominated by a woman from KSL and then their names where given to me. I definitely had fun with this shoot! Here is a little preview before I head to bed.
HMP_2243
HMP_2372
HMP_2313
HMP_2417
HMP_2304
HMP_2202
HMP_2226
HMP_2221

3 comments:

Fauset Photography said...

SO SO SO CUTE!

Jess said...

Can't wait to see the rest! Those are awesome :)

Andee said...

These are so cute, Heather! Looks like it went great!!